Pastry Chef course (Annual)
Course where you will deepen on a technical and professional level through practice and theory of different pastry areas and workroom management skills, the analysis of recipes and influential ingredients in the formulation.
A complete course at the knowledge level that will give you the keys to evolve and to perfect your skills as a baker and prepare you to work and differentiate yourself as a professional.
- Who is it aimed at?
Aimed at people who want to practice the art of pastry who have passed the introduction pastry course of the School or equivalent.
If you have discovered that your vocation is the pastry and you want a specific, complete and professional training, at Bee Chef Pastry School you will find the best teachers in their respective fields, ready to transmit the best of them.
- Age: 18 - 45 years.
- Understand and speak Spanish, because classes are taught in this language.
- People who have passed the introduction pastry course in the School or equivalent.
- Bee Chef Pastry School course diploma.
- Final work mark certifications and course hours.
- Chef professor: Hans Ovando and Elena Adell.
- Complementary subjects professors: To be confirmed.
- Duration: 10 months. 600 hours approximately. From September 2019 to June 2020.
- Timetable: Wednesday, Thrusday and Friday from 16:00 to 20:30.
- 12 students maximum per course.
- Theoretical and practical course.
- 460 practical hours.
- 80 theoretical hours.
- 60 complementary subjects hours
- 20h Ingredients chemistry and nature.
- 10h Health and food higiene.
- 10h Coaching and business psychology.
- 10h Workshop management, calculation of recipes, pricing and planning.
- 5h Culinary photography
- 5h Specific marketing in social networks.
- The course temary will be avaiable in September 2018.
- 5.900€: 590€ in 10 monthly payments.
- 10% discount for single payment.
- First and last fees at the beginning of the course.
- 380€ Deposit: Includes course book, place reservation, administrative expenses and compulsory accident insurance.
- 120€ Required uniform: School jacket, trousers, apron, hat and cloth.
- 90€ Regulatory thermometer Testo 106 with Top Safe.
NOTE: Students who have uniform and complete material are not obligatory to purchase again, but to use it.
The use of non-slip black shoe is mandatory (Not included).