Intensive international bilingual pastry course (Spanish-English)
A 100% practical course, in which you will learn the basic, classic and current techniques of pastry and where we will give you the tools for your own ideas development and product creation.
With Chefs Hans Ovando and Elena Adell, we will make a trip visiting the most traditional elaborations of the national and international patisserie. Taking into account the elementary pillars of the Pastry.
- Classic and traditional pastry
- Fermented masses Bakery and Brioche
- Chocolate and bonbons
- Confectionery and product snacks and breakfasts
- Modern Patisserie
- Final project and presentation
Who is it aimed at?
Aimed at all those people who love sweet cuisine, both professionally and amateur, who want to know the traditional foundations of the bakery and that will open the doors to a trade in constant development, evolution and innovation.
- Age: 18 - 50 years.
- Understand and speak English, because classes are taught in this language.
- Bee Chef Pastry School course diploma.
- Final work mark certifications and course hours.
- Chef professor: Hans Ovando and Elena Adell.
- Duration: 4 weeks. 200 hours aproximately. From 29/07/2019 to 23/08/2019.
- Timetable: Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:30. Sartyday from 8:00 to 13:00.
- 15 students maximum per course.
- Theoretical and practical course:
- 190 practical hours
- 10 theoretical hours
- Course language: English
- 3.420€ in a unique payment at the beginning of the course.
- 380€ Diposit: Includes course book, place reservation, administrative expenses and compulsory accident insurance.
- 120€ Required uniform: School jacket, trousers, apron, hat and cloth.
- 90€ Regulatory thermometer Testo 106 with Top Safe.
NOTE: Students who have uniform and complete material are not obligatory to purchase again, but to use it.
The use of non-slip black shoe is mandatory (Not included).