Pastry introduction course - Intensive
At Bee Chef Pastry School we will help you to develop your own talent and skills. You will learn the essence and the basics of classic pastry while you assimilate the processes to develop your own ideas.
For us, knowing each ingredient in depth and understanding the synergy between them is fundamental to achieve the best results. And this is our premise and the fundamental base of our education.
A 100% practical course, in which you will learn the classic pastry techniques and where we will give you the tools for your own development of ideas and product creation.
With the help of Chefs Hans Ovando and Elena Adell, we will make a trip visiting the most traditional elaborations of the national and international patisserie.
- Who is it aimed to?
Aimed at all those people who love sweet cuisine, both professionally and amateur, who want to know the traditional foundations of the bakery and that will open the doors to a profession in constant development, evolution and innovation.
- Age: 16 - 45 years.
- Understand and speak Spanish, because classes are taught in this language.
- Bee Chef Pastry School course diploma.
- Final work mark certifications and course hours.
- Chef professor: Hans Ovando and Elena Adell.
- 8 months. 140 horas. From Septiembre 2019 to Abril 2020.
- Timetable: 3 Saturdays per month from 8:00 to 14:00.
- 12 students maximum per coruse.
- Practical course.
- Course language: Spanish.
- 2.800€: 350€ in 4 monthly payments.
- 10% discount for single payment.
- First and last fees at the beginning of the course.
- 280€ Deposit: Includes course book, place reservation, administrative expenses and compulsory accident insurance.
- 120€ Required uniform: School jacket, trousers, apron, hat and cloth.
- 90€ Regulatory thermometer Testo 106 with Top Safe.