What’s the online course?
The Bee Chef Pastry School online course is a course that will deepen technical and professional levels, through video lessons and theory, of the different areas of pastry and workshop management, recipe analysis and influential ingredients in the formulation.
A complete course at the level of knowledge that will give you the keys to evolve and perfect your skills as a pastry chef and will prepare you to work and differentiate yourself as a professional.
Aimed at people who want to learn or practice this sweet profession, or who have discovered that their vocation is pastry and want specific, complete and professional training.
What will you find in this course?
120 hours of video pastry training lessons.
Contents and documents to download to complement your classes.
A weekly webinar taught online with all students.
A practical weekly task in relation to the weekly content.
A beweekly teacher-student consultation by videoconference to monitor your learning and answer possible questions.
A weekly test / quiz to monitor the evolution of learning and test your knowledge.
- 5 Complementary subjects to your professional pastry chef training.
- Food safety.
- Diet and nutrition.
- Nature of the ingredients.
- Marketing and advertising on social networks.
- Production management and organization.
Go one step further in your training: Choose the blended professional pastry course
Requirement: To have completed the online pastry course
Complement your training with the practices at the Bee Chef Pastry School in Barcelona in person to strengthen, complement and put into practice all the knowledge acquired in the online course.
60% Online – 40% Practical in the school
What does it consist of?
100 hours of practical training in the workshop of the Bee Chef Pastry School Barcelona. There will be a review of the contents studied and learned in the course, both pastry and complementary subjects, and include:
- 4 hours of business psychology, coaching and leadership.
- 4 hours of product photography for use in social media marketing.
- 14 hours of masterclass by an internationally renowned and recognized visiting professor in the sector. (Modern and creative pastry).
- 14 hours of masterclass with Chef Hans Ovando (Pieces of modern pastries).
- 14 hours of master class with Chef Elena Adell (Confectionery and classic revisited pastry elaborations).
- Final examination of the new content.
- Practical exam of the presentation of a 5-elaboration Alta pastry buffet.
Duration: From July 5 to July 21, 2021.
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Maximum 12 students per course: Places will be reserved in strict order of enrollment.