Restaurant desserts and ice cream course
This course includes a study of all the techniques used in ‘haute cuisine’ and avant-garde restaurants applying the criterion of creativity.
It begins with the study of ingredients and raw material and the relationship of flavor between them. An extensive study of the ice cream as one of the essential elements in a dessert.
Directed by chef Hans Ovando, with recognized experience in *Michellin Restaurants, such as el Bulli among others, and winner of the best gastronomic dessert award in WCM Paris 2013, in collaboration with some different chefs, which makes this course one of the essential in your resume.
- Who is it aimed at?
Aimed at people who want to delve into the world of restaurant pastry, being creativity, taste and textures the only protagonists of the course.
- Age: 18 - 45 years.
- Understand and speak Spanish, because classes are taught in this language.
- Have basic notions in pastry, although it is not essential.
- Bee Chef Pastry School course diploma.
- Final work mark certifications and course hours.
- Chef professor: Hans Ovando and Elena Adell.
- Complementary subjects professors: To be confirmed.
- Duration: 6 months. 200 hours approximately. From September 2020 to February 2021. Mondays and Tuesdays from 16:00 to 20:15.
- 12 students maximum per coruse
- Theoretical and practical course
- 180 practical hours
- 20 theoretical hours
- Theory of creativity, relationship of flavors.
- Creation of recipes and desserts, development and study of avant-garde techniques, basic concepts and study of ice cream.
- Temary available in January 2020.
- 2.940€: 490€ in 6 monthly payments.
- 10% discount for single payment.
- 350€ Deposit: Includes course book, place reservation, administrative expenses and compulsory accident insurance.
- 120€ Required uniform: School jacket, trousers, apron, hat and cloth.
- 90€ Regulatory thermometer Testo 106 with Top Safe.
NOTE: Students who have uniform and complete material are not obligatory to purchase again, but to use it.
The use of non-slip black shoe is mandatory (Not included).